Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh hey there, 2013!

Wow!  Talk about being a slacker.  Um, it's been over a month since I have posted something.  I really need to step my game up! Hmph...

Any-who.   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's hard to believe that the holiday season has come and gone and here we are in 2013.  I surely thought by now we would have flying cars and houses in the sky like The Jetsons!  

My holidays were amazing.  I was able to spend Christmas eve with my nieces and wake up with them on Christmas morning.  I loved it!  They are at that age now where everything is so much fun.  I hung out with tons of friends, old and new, and ate waaaayyyy too much food!  Brett surprised me with a special dinner and date night to see the Nutcracker.  He's so sweet and thoughtful.  Or maybe he was just sick of me hinting to him that I hadn't been to see it since I was young and I RRREEAALLYY wanted to go :)

Heading into 2013, I have a few things up my sleeve for Blush Beauty and Makeup.  Some I'm still ironing out the deets, but others I've already talked a little bit about.  One being my Blush 'n' Go Parties.  What is this, you ask?  These parties are  fun girls night out events specifically designed to teach each doll how to make themselves look amazingly gorgeous for a fun night out on the town. Learn techniques, color schemes, and product knowledge all while enjoying the company of your best girls! Included are hors d'oeuvres and wine. So all you have to bring are your beautiful faces and your makeup bag. HOST a party and receive a special gift.

I am so excited about these parties.  They're gonna be a blast.  


I'll be back in a couple of days with some tutorials and trends for 2013!  

'til then,
Layne

Me and my doll babies!

 My handsome date!

 Great group of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment