Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's been a long time...

I'm baaack!  Fshew, it's been a minute, hasn't it?  So sorry my beaut's, life seemed to get in the way there for a little while.  I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  We spent ours in Pennsylvania with Brett's family.  It's always such a great time.  And it's always such an experience.  I was honored to take Brett's mama for her first EVER manicure!!  First. Ever.  I guess that's what happens when you raise boys.  She was hilarious.  She was chattin' everyone up.  By the time we left, she knew everyone on a first name basis and was planning her visit back when she is up in PA for Christmas.  Tehe!

Now, I'm finally settlin' back in to my routine here at home and getting sooooo excited about Christmas!  This year will be the first year since my mother passed away that I will spend it with my family.  I can't wait!  It's probably crazy that I've already planned out our Christmas day meals and fun dilly's that I want to do with the girls, right?!  I went to Target tonight and spent way too much money on stocking stuffers.  But how can you resist their $1 section?!?

Let's see, what else has been goin' on?  Oh yeah, I have set a goal for myself to watch the American Film Institutes 100 Greatest Film Musicals of All Time by my 30th birthday.  My birthday is 4 months away.  

Yeah.

But I've already seen 10 of them, so I have a little bit of a head start :)

Now on to the fun stuff.

With it being the season for festivities, I'm sure many of you will have plenty of parties and events that you are heading to.  These types of activities are always a good reason to play around with your makeup and have a little fun!  You can be as daring as you want to be.  Step outside of your comfort zone and do something you would never do.  Who knows, It may just become your signature look.  Be as sexy, bold, and seductive as you wanna be!  Like I always say:  IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL CONFIDENT AND BEAUTIFUL AND COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN!

Here are some of my favorite looks:

The Classic Cat Eye and Red Lip

Brown/Bronze Smokey Eye

A Bold Purple Lip

Soft and Subtle Sexiness

Now ladies, these are just a few options.  Play with your colors and your features.  Experiment!  Have fun!  

Until next time lovahs!

Layne

PS: For those of you that don't want to worry about the hassle of doing it yourself, I'm available to do it for you.  Also, if you refer a friend and they use my services: YOUR services, my dear, are 25% off.  Say what?!





No comments:

Post a Comment